Sunday, February 8, 2009

Important update.....

During the past couple of weeks I found out through the grapevine and by direct contact with some of you that it is not common knowledge that I am not longer affiliated with the Goldsmith - Silversmith.

I am happy to inform you that I am working independently and still involved with the jewelry business. If you need engagement rings, custom jewelry or repair work, please let me know. And the good thing is that I am more competitive on pricing than any where else in town. I do all of my own work from the simplest repair to the most intricate custom design piece.

I am planning more changes in the near future with regard to my involvement in the jewelry business. I will keep you posted as new developments occur.

I will begin displaying new hand made pieces that I have recently completed in a downtown location this coming week ( February 9, 2009). I will post and link and give you more information in the next few days.

Thanks to all of you for your loyal support and patronage. Especially to those of you who made a special effort to track me down when you found out that I was no longer working in the Old Market.

I can be reached by email.

Kieran64@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment