Sunday, July 18, 2010

Farmer's Market Walk.....

Aksarben Village now has a Sunday farmer's market.....YES!!!  I love the fact that is within walking distance and NOT insanely crowded like the Old Market.  It's small, but really good.  I especially liked the booth selling homemade dog treats!  Plus, the ladies manning their table put ice water out for our 4 legged pals.  Speaking of walks.  I usually run home from Benson after yoga class, but today I decided to walk for a while and check out a few streets that I hadn't been down before.  Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, so I was unable to photograph a sign I came upon in a yard...It read, "To the b*#@^ who s*^" in my yard....next time- I'll shoot ya'".  Needless to say I didn't linger.....I certainly wouldn't want to be mistaken for THAT girl..... EEEwww, who would do something like like???

No comments:

Post a Comment