Monday, January 10, 2011

I Thought We Might Escape......







....piles of snow.  I was stupid to think we would have a mild, winter with a minimal amount of snow.  We've been shellacked - again...  The Mule returned with shovel in hand.  Dennis resumed his usual place at the table with a cup of coffee, while mule shovels.  What's wrong with this scenario?

I'm guessing I won't have to work today, although I've had no word of a cancellation.  Until I hear, it's knitting and the first day of Yoga Journals, 21 Day Yoga Challenge.  Each day I get an email with a workout and recipes.  I highly recommend checking it out and giving it a try...  

My Thrum Mittens are 3/4 done, so look for the completed pictures some time today!  I'm crossing my fingers and waiting patiently for the Flocked  pattern to come out on Wednesday.  I have yarn & needles ready and waiting.  Pictures of the new yarn later!

No comments:

Post a Comment