Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Annual Berkshire Hathaway Event.....





One comment.  Be over already.

It's been a long weekend already and it's not yet over.  One last painful Berkshire experience, then I can forget about it until next year.  The annual party at the log cabin was so beautiful.  Nothing in that location could possibly be bad.  The food too, was awesome.  You would have thought Martha Stewart herself had organized and cooked for the evening.....

Peacock Alley drove their vintage Airstream to the annual Berkshire meeting place outside of Regency.  That was the coolest thing about the weekend.  I've always wanted one of those mini Airstreams, even more so now....  Brad ( our PA rep.) manned the trailer, he too was awesome and on my level....

Today is my day to be at the Dundee Gallery for the jewelry trunk show.  I'm sure there will be more pics to follow after that event....

No comments:

Post a Comment