Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Finishing Touches....

....to a few more Christmas presents. Busy today, cooking for tomorrow. I'm making: Tofurkey (totally dee-lish), Cheesecake (totally dee-lish), cheese bread (totally dee-lish) and Parmesan/rosemary crackers (totally dee-lish), chocolate marshmallows (mmm, I have no idea if they are dee-lish - it's a first time experience). Jennifer is bringing a bunch of sides and a turkey. As usual, we will have more than enough, so if you are in the area, stop in, we feed anyone! I've been to three grocery stores today. Two items I bought at Bag n' Save were bad. I predict closure for that store in the near future. Nothing seems fresh, or is fresh. It's a total pisser to have to make an extra trip the day before Thanksgiving for crap like that. I couldn't bring myself to shop at Walmart today. They were packin' 'em in before noon today.
In hindsight, I probably should have. With the sheer volume of people that shop there, you can bet things get rotated or sell quickly. Plus, where else can you find free entertainment as good as that?

No comments:

Post a Comment