Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just Stuff

Recap of the last few weeks. First, my orchid is blooming again! I love it when my green finger works. Our Japanese Iris is also blooming, although I had nothing to do with that. Finally, this is what my desk looked like while I was studying for my algebra final. Utter disaster. I am on break from school until the 6th and have been knitting feverishly on my Sea Tangles pullover which is almost done!! I thought it would take until the end of summer to finish the last panel. Stay tuned for the completed piece, soon! Ooo! One last thing - if you are looking for an easy, tasty low fat dinner item, then try this recipe. I found it on Pinterest a few weeks ago and have been itching to try it. I have to mention that every recipe I've tried from Pinterest has been really, really good. Give this recipe a whirl, it's totally tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment