Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Freedom!

The longest, most painful 11 weeks of my life ended yesterday. After the beating I took from my Med Term class, today was a welcomed break. Good riddance summer quarter - you sucked. The start of my very short break was in perfect contrast to the past 11 weeks. I knitted, cleaned, treadmilled, gave Gracie Jeanette a bath, and hung the laundry on the line. It's the little things in life.... The cherry on top of this day was a package from Purl Soho. Yes, sadly, I gave a little squeal when the package arrived. Sorry Den, I couldn't help myself.... Tonight I begin these. Fuhrman #4 will be easy to spot in these sassy, knitted britches.
Gracie's post bath burnies.
Koigu Kersti. Yes, I gave the bundle a big hug.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some kick-ass colors! Can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, now I see your comment! I'm more excited to make something with the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete