Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Still Love Dolls

Despite the slog of studying trig (right Gina?), I've managed to squeeze in a little knitting time. Of course that knitting time is usually the time when most people are asleep, but hey, I'll take it when I can get it. Here is my latest project- Paper Dolls by Kate Davies. I'm surprised how quick this has knitted up and how relatively easy it has been. I am approaching one part of the pattern the looks suspiciously odd, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I'm using Rowan's fingering weight yarn, which I love. I'ts a very traditional, Shetland-y type wool, so of course I'm in love with it. In fact, I'm so in love with it I'm thinking of moving to Shetland to live among the sheep-it certainly beats trig and school in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment