Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Spinning Oblivian

I literally spent all day yesterday spinning. I was determined to spin roving that I bought, hmmmm, maybe 2 years ago! I ended up with about 190 yards (if my stoichiometry was correct). It's just a single ply, probably fingering weight. I may combine it with some leftover Rowan to make some super snazzy mittens. I strategically snapped this pic, it's not a great spin job, but I had fun making it. 
I return to school tomorrow-no comment. Needless to say I was jamming as much fun (and some dreaded cleaning) into the last few days as possible.  Woe is me.
Mmmmm, if you look very closely, you can see the remnants of nail polish I applied some time in early spring. I'm hoping by late Winter it will have been scraped off by my winter boots. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment