Friday, March 5, 2010

More Swap Pics....


Sweet detailing on the runner! I love it Mehna!! If I lived in Albany, I would for sure be a member of the coop! What a cool place...

I seldom get a picture of Sam. He hates technology (cameras, cell phones, clickers etc..) but I managed to snap a few pictures before he ran away. He LOVED the wrapping paper. He immediately came in after I opened everything and plopped right down....
A maple cake recipe and maple syrup. The amber color of the syrup is amazingly beautiful! I plan on making the cake this weekend, so check back for pictures!


Handmade beeswax candles that smell so good and make small dogs act silly!

Here are a few more pictures of my swap items. I still haven't picked the wrapping paper up yet, the dogs are LOVING it. I've been burning up the Ravelry files looking for the perfect pattern worthy of the plum colored yarn!! Knitty is next....

1 comment:

  1. looks like i matched you up with the right woman! i am so glad you two had fun doing this. thanks for posting the photos on flickr too.

    ReplyDelete